- Stump Grinding
- Tree and Stump Removal
- Removal of all debris
- Prep area for future plantings
Why tree stump removal is so important
- Tree stumps left after the tree is down is very unflattering to your lawn
- You can’t grow flowers, vegetables or grass
- It attracts bugs, weeds and leaves the area exposed to tree disease
- You run the risk of ruining your lawn mower while cutting around the stump
- Potential disease can be spread to other trees in the surrounding area
The risks of do-it-yourself or unskilled labor for tree and stump removal:
- Breaking through a water line will increase your cost of tree and stump removal.
- If stumps are close to your foundation you run the risk of expensive foundation repairs.
- You run the risk of disease from improperly removed stumps.
- If too much of the root system is left the risk of diseases are the same as if the whole tree where in place.
- If you try to plant a new tree the root system may get entangled in the old root system.
- Purchasing and using your own stump grinder can be expensive and possibly dangerous.
The advantages of using Rivercross Holdings Ltd. – Bobcat & Excavation Services:
A skilled and experienced professional can guide you on the right options for your particular situation.
You eliminate possible injury to yourself or family and friends who may want to help with the tree and stump removal
You avoid damage to other parts of your property like walkways, waterlines and foundation.
You can rest assured that you can plan for the new space any way you like.
Plant new trees with confidence.
We guarantee our services and pride ourselves in being one of the best tree stump removal services in the Fraser Valley.
Please contact us with any and all questions at
River Cross Holdings Ltd.
(604) 309-7589 Cell